IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PAGE BELOW IS OUTDATED! TO BOOK YOUR SOUTH AFRICAN CAR PLEASE VISIT OUR CHEAP SOUTH AFRICA CAR HIRE PAGE HERE
Please note that our Cape Spirit Europcar Package is only available to International Passport Holders from overseas (Main Driver requires passport from USA, Canada, the Americas, UK, Europe, Middle East, Australia, Asia, New Zealand, any country outside the African continent) South African Passport Holders and Passport Holders from all countries in Africa, may not book these Cape Spirit Europcar packages - but can book our First Car Rental packages here)
You will be required to apply for an International Drivers Permit (in English) if your Drivers License is not in English. Alternatively you can also get an English translation from your Traffic Department in your home country (on the Traffic Department's official letterhead, stamped and certified by them) if your drivers license is not in English. All other requirements and terms and conditions remain the same. Please take your Original Drivers License together with your International Drivers Permit OR your Original Drivers License together with the Official English translation from your local Traffic Department to South Africa.
If your drivers license is in English you do not have to apply for an International Drivers Permit or translation. Just bring your valid English drivers license with you.
Europcar South Africa Policies
Europcar is part of Imperial Holdings, the largest Car Hire group in
South Africa. They lead the car hire industry by providing fair rates
and unmatched customer services.
Europcar’s live reservation system allows Travelers to make a new booking online through Cape Spirit™. You book directly through the Europcar South Africa live System and will receive instant email confirmation after your booking. You will only be billed for the Car once you collect the Car and not during the time of reservation. You will be billed directly by Europcar South Africa. You can rest assure that once you receive your car hire confirmation into your email that a car will be available for you on arrival.
Please take note of the following policies and regulations. All clients need to comply with these policies and regulations, to qualify for a Europcar South Africa vehicle hire. Vehicles are rented subject to Europcar South Africa's standard terms and conditions as reflected on the Europcar South Africa Rental Agreement and Passport and are subject to change without notice.
1. Europcar South Africa reserves the right to offer more than one vehicle model within each vehicle category.
2. Europcar South Africa reserves the right to change the vehicle models within each vehicle category for another vehicle model with similar specifications without notice.
3. Europcar South Africa cannot guarantee a specific vehicle brand however will accommodate any requests based on availability.
RENTER’S OBLIGATIONSThe VEHICLE shall be at the sole risk of the Renter for the RENTAL PERIOD.
1. The Renter shall not:
1.1 hire or lend the VEHICLE to anyone;
1.2 permit the VEHICLE to be in the possession or control of anyone other than the additional driver;
1.3 cause or permit the VEHICLE to be driven unlawfully or illegally or to be used for any unlawful purpose or for a purpose for which it was not designed or in such a way as to increase the risk of it being damaged or lost, or to be overloaded;
1.4 cause or permit the VEHICLE to carry any passenger or goods for reward or for racing; or
1.5 cause or permit the VEHICLE to be exposed to the risk of damage in or by any civil or public disturbance or unrest.
2. The Renter shall take all precautions to protect the VEHICLE from theft and damage and shall lock and immobilise the VEHICLE and activate the burglar alarm when the VEHICLE is not in use.
3. The renter must read and accept the terms and conditions of the Rental Agreement during collection of the car.
4. When receiving and returning the rental vehicle, the renter must agree with the vehicle condition as noted on the respective vehicle inspection record and sign acceptance. The onus is on the renter to sign off the Pre and Post Rental Inspection Record.
5. If for any reason the renter is not satisfied with the vehicle supplied, he/she must inform Europcar staff within the first 2 hours of receipt of the vehicle. Failure to do so may negate any claim for compensation.
6. It is recommended that the renter retain his copy of the Rental Agreement for reference on return of the vehicle. Failure to do so may result in unnecessary delays in the processing of any claim.
7. The renter will be required to supply the following –
7.1 Booking Voucher – you will receive this into your email just after your online reservation (no voucher, no car) (Please contact Cape Spirit™ if you did not receive your booking voucher into your email after online reservation)
7.2 Valid Credit Card in the name of the renter (Main Driver). The Credit Card must be embossed - i.e. have raised number digits on the card.
7.3 Name, address, telephone number and e-mail address
7.4 Local contact details
7.5 Valid unendorsed driver’s licence
7.6 An International Passport (not from the African continent)
8. A valid voucher and embossed credit card (i.e. have raised number digits) in the name of the renter (Main Driver) must be produced at the point of rental. Accepted credit cards are Visa, Mastercard and Diners. An additional credit card may be requested at the discretion of the company. No Debit Cards or Cheque cards, including Maestro and Electron are accepted.
9. If the renter wishes to extend the rental beyond the original return date as specified on the Rental Agreement, authorisation must be obtained from Europcar South Africa. Failure to do so will result in Europcar reporting the car stolen and immediately negates cover. Penalties may be incurred.
10. Should a vehicle be returned with excessive dirt, it will be valeted and a minimum charge of R660 will be billed directly to the renter’s credit card.
11. Should the renter disobey a traffic regulation which results in a fine such amount will be debited to the client’s credit card. A handling fee of R190 per traffic fine will be levied. Traffic fines can take up to three years to receive and charge.
AGE REQUIREMENT FOR RENTERS
• Vehicles are only rented to drivers over the age of 23. There is no maximum age.
• Where an International young driver (under the age of 23) wishes to rent a vehicle, or where a young driver will be driving the rented vehicle, that driver will be required to produce proof that he/she has been in possession of a valid, unendorsed driver's license for a minimum of two years. All Driver/s must have legally driven in their home country on their home country's drivers license for at least two years prior to renting a vehicle.
• Where an International young driver rents a vehicle, there will be a daily young driver's surcharge of R200 per young driver per day.
DRIVER'S LICENSE AND DRIVER'S AGE
• The renter must be in possession of a valid, unendorsed driver's license. Exceptions will be made for certain endorsements related to speeding. Whilst driving the renter is required to have a valid unendorsed driver’s licence in their possession at all times.
• The renter's type of driver's license must match the type of vehicle rented. A driver qualified to drive automatic vehicles only, will not qualify to rent a vehicle with manual transmission.
• The renter's driver's license must be valid. Expired driver's licenses will not be accepted.
• Driver's licenses with endorsements will not be accepted. Europcar South Africa is obliged to ensure the safety of its vehicles by only accepting rentals from drivers whose licenses have not been endorsed with penalty points. Exceptions will be made for certain endorsements related to speeding. Please contact Cape Spirit™ email@example.com if you are unsure.
• International Drivers under the age of 23 (Young Drivers) must be able to prove that they have been in possession of a valid, unendorsed driver's license for a minimum of two years. (Driver/s must have legally driven in their home country on their home country's drivers license for at least two years prior to renting a vehicle.)
• International driver's licenses must be in English. Please bring the International license together with your local drivers license to South Africa.
• All renters will be required to produce a valid form of identification. International clients will be asked to produce their Passports.
• All forms of identification produced must be legal and valid. Expired forms of identification will not be accepted.
• Europcar South Africa staff are obliged, and reserve the right, to check/ question identification documents that appear inauthentic, fraudulent or suspicious in any way.
Europcar South Africa is obliged, and reserves the right, to verify all methods of payment, and to ensure payment by renters. Prior to rental, the renter must give authorization that he/ she is liable for the following costs:
• excess (if applicable), should the car be damaged
• all rental costs
• fuel used
Fuel is not included in the rates.
Each Europcar vehicle leaves with a full tank and the renter is obliged to return the vehicle with a full tank or pay for refuelling.
As a courtesy to the next renter, each vehicle is refuelled on termination regardless of whether the fuel guage reflects a full tank, a fuel attendant has claimed the tank is full or a Europcar staff member indicates agreement of a full tank.
Charges for fuel are at Government specified fuel prices. It is illegal for Europcar to profiteer from sale of fuel.
Fuel may not be purchased by credit card at petrol stations (some petrol stations are starting to accept credit cards, but most still only accept cash).
• The signature on the renter's contract must match the signature on the reverse of the renter's credit card.
• The renter must supply Europcar South Africa with his/ her CVC number. This number will be captured in brackets next to the abovementioned authorization code.
• Handwritten credit card details will not be accepted.
• Credit cards must be valid. Where a renter's card is due to expire during the rental period, he/ she must produce his/ her new credit card.
The Credit Card holder must be present during time of rental and present his/her credit card during collection and return of the car.
The Credit Card must be embossed - i.e. have raised number digits on the card. The Credit Card must have the name of the Main Driver on the card.
• Daily rental charges are calculated on a 24 hour cycle, from time of pick up to time of drop off.
• Should a renter extend his/ her rental period without permission, waivers will no longer apply.
• Fuel is not included in the rental fee. Renters will receive a vehicle with a full tank of fuel. Thereafter, the renter is liable for the cost of all refills.
• Airport surcharges are included in our Classic Plus Cover and Classic Cover.
• The tourism levy is is a government levy and the funds are used towards increasing tourism to South Africa. This levy is included in our Classic Plus Cover and Classic Cover.
• The contract fee for the Renter's Agreement is charged at R60 (once off). This will be charged directly to the client at point of rental.
R1500 refundable fuel / rental deposit is required at the start of the rental.
R250 per driver, per rental.
R200 per young driver, per day.
CLAIM HANDLING FEE
R600 per claim.
Claim Handling Fee applies to all damage that is not covered by the product waivers. The Claim Handling Fee is an administration fee for the processing the claim.
In the case of an accident or loss to a Europcar vehicle, an accident and claim-handling fee will be charged to the Renter’s account. As damage and loss waivers only contribute towards the repair costs of the vehicle, a handling / administration fee is charged to cover the costs of processing claims. This fee will include costs such as assessor fees, legal services, and general administration.
Claim Handling fee applies to rates without excess.
Damage and Theft waivers are included in the rates. Please refer to rate grids for details of exactly what is included and excluded for Classic Cover and Classic Plus Cover. Waivers must not be regarded as insurance. When waivers are purchased Europcar South Africa’s right to recover the total damage or loss amount is waived.
CROSS BORDER EXCESSESExcess amounts on car rentals will be different when Renters cross into another country. Please contact Cape Spirit™ firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Responsibilities/Excesses of the country in which the accident/theft occurs will apply regardless of the country in which the rental commenced.
Mozambique or Zambia: Additional excess of R7500 (which will be reserved as a refundable deposit on your credit card) applies on all rentals where the accident has occurred in Mozambique or Zambia. (Contact Cape Spirit™ for more info)
Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland and Namibia: Contact Cape Spirit™ for Cross Border excess details for the specific car group that you are taking over the South African border.
PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCEPersonal Accident Insurance is not included in the rates. International Visitors to South Africa are advised to buy full International Medical Travel Insurance for all drivers and passengers before their arrival.
THIRD PARTY INSURANCE / CLAIMSFor purpose of this clause, third party claims refer to any claims by a third party in respect of damages or loss that you may cause to any other vehicle or property.
1. When an accident occurs and a third party is involved (regardless of fault) the following information is required. If this information is not accurate or detailed, all cover may be negated –
1.1 Passport (International Travellers)
1.2 contact telephone number (landline and mobile, where available)
1.3 physical address
1.4 e-mail address (if possible)
1.5 the location of the police station where the accident was reported, including the telephone number
1.6 Police Case Number
1.7 if insured, the name of the underwriter and the policy number (if possible)
1.8 full and accurate description of the accident with an explanatory sketch
1.9 copy of the renter’s driver’s license
If for any reason it is found the details provided are not truthful or fraudulent, cover will be negated and the renter will be liable for all damages and associated costs.
2. Third Party costs may be billed up to three years after the incident and can take up to five years to recover.
3. If an excess is applicable this will be billed to the renter regardless of fault. This excess will only be refunded if Europcar’s claim against the third party is successfully recovered and payment has been received in our bank account.
FACTORS THAT COULD NEGATE COVER (IMPORTANT!)Speeding is the major cause of accidents in Southern Africa. The relevant waiver will not cover any damage if any of the Gross Negligence Factors (see below) were not adhered to - in other words, the renter will become liable for the full value of the vehicle should any of the Gross Negligence factors apply to their accident.
Principle circumstances that could result in the renter being liable for the full cost of loss or damage, regardless of waivers are –
1. not reporting damage or theft to Europcar South Africa and the South African Police services immediately and within the stipulated time limited
2. allowing an unauthorised driver (not specified on the Rental Agreement) to drive the rental vehicle
3. not adhering to local traffic rules and regulations, ie exceeding the speed limit. On gravel roads/unsurfaced roads, the speed limit of 50 KPH must NEVER be exceeded - please drive SLOW and CAREFUL on GRAVEL ROADS at ALL TIMES. SPEEDING ON GRAVEL ROADS WILL ALWAYS RESULT IN NEGLIGENCE IN OTHER WORDS YOU WILL BECOME LIABLE FOR THE FULL VALUE OF THE CAR.
4. not driving on the left-hand side of the road
5. driving under the influence of alcohol or other illegal substances
6. no other vehicle involved in accident, unless exceptional circumstances apply
8. not reporting accurate details of damage or theft on the Europcar Damage Report
9. in case of theft, not reporting the exact location of the vehicle prior to loss
10. in case of theft, not being able to produce the keys (unless exceptional circumstances apply)
11. towing or repairing the vehicle
12. taking the vehicle across any national border without a letter of authority from Europcar South Africa
13. not returning the vehicle at the agreed time and date written on the Rental Agreement, unless a reference/authority number from Europcar is obtained and recorded
14. driving on a surface or in conditions which would damage the vehicle
15. tyre damage, other than normal wear and tear. Europcar will be obliged to replace damaged tyres and charge you accordingly (unless otherwise specified) even if the tyre has been repaired
16. failing to provide a copy of the renter’s driver’s license to Europcar
If Europcar South Africa deems the renter has driven or acted negligently the renter shall be liable for the full value of any damage, towing or storage.
Where damage to a vehicle is caused by the renter and no other vehicle is involved, exceptions liability will apply.
If Europcar deems the renter has driven or acted negligently the renter shall be liable for the full value of any damage, loss, towing or storage.
Europcar South Africa shall not be liable for any damage or loss, whether direct or indirect, arising out of any defect in or mechanical failure or the safety of the Vehicle or the driving or use thereof or caused by any fault of ours, our agents or our servants, nor for any indirect loss, consequential damages, loss of profits or special damages arising out of any of the a foregoing and for any breach by Europcar South Africa of this agreement. No warranties as to the condition, state of repair, performance capabilities, year of manufacture, odometer reading or anything else concerning the Vehicle are given by Europcar South Africa.
CROSS-BORDER TRAVELLING (IMPORTANT!)
A letter of authorisation must be requested at the time of reservation for all cross border travelling. (All travellers who will be travelling cross border need to contact Cape Spirit™ email@example.com before making a reservation.)
Europcar South Africa or Cape Spirit™ will not be held responsible if a renter is refused entry into another country.
All vehicles entering Namibia will have to pay a Cross Border charge. A Cross Border Certificate will be issued by the Namibian authorities. All Cross Border documentation is to be left in the glove compartment or handed to a Europcar representative. A penalty/fee of up to ZAR 5 000 may be levied if the documentation is not produced/found.
From South Africa vehicles are allowed into Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, Swaziland, Mozambique and Zambia. Vehicles are not allowed into Angola or Zimbabwe.
The following exceptions do apply –
South Africa to Botswana, Swaziland, Lesotho and Namibia – No restriction on vehicle groups (except groups H and O - no cross borders allowed for groups H and O into any country)
South Africa to Mozambique and Zambia – Only car groups T, B, C, D & F are allowed into Mozambique and Zambia. International passport holders (not from countries in Africa) are permitted to cross with groups W, S & E.
Please note that Groups H and O may not cross into any country.
A non-refundable cross border fee of R 2000 will be levied for all vehicles crossing into Mozambique and Zambia. For Botswana, Swaziland, Namibia and Lesotho a R 795 cross border charge (non-refundable) will be levied.
CROSS BORDER EXCESS (contact Cape Spirit™ firstname.lastname@example.org before booking a cross border). A cross border excess applies when you travel over the South African border.
Mozambique or Zambia: An additional excess of R7500 (which will be reserved as a refundable deposit on your credit card) applies on all rentals where the accident has occurred in Mozambique or Zambia. (contact Cape Spirit™ for more info)
Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland and Namibia: Contact Cape Spirit™ for Cross Border excess details for the specific car group that you are taking over the South African border.
One way drop off's are not permitted into Mozambique or Zambia. For any one way cross borders please contact Cape Spirit™.
DELIVERY AND COLLECTION FEES
25 kilometres or less, R275 (per delivery and/or collection)
26 kilometres or more, R275 plus R10 per km over 26 km
AFTER HOURS (between 17:00 and 8:00 weekdays, and all times over weekends and public holidays)
25 kilometres or less, R500 (per delivery and/or collection)
26 kilometres or more, R500 plus R10 per km over 26 km
On delivery the vehicle shall be deemed to be in good order, condition and repair unless the renter notifies Europcar within 2 hours of delivery.
The renter shall be liable for all fuel used to deliver and collect a vehicle.
Toll Fees or Game Park Entrance Fees will be billed in addition to the delivery or collection charge.
Baby Seats R 300 per rental
Optional Equipment is ON REQUEST and must be requested at the time of reservation. Please contact Cape Spirit™ to arrange.
ONE WAY RENTALS
One way rentals incur the following surcharges.
DOMESTIC ONE WAYS
A one-way drop off charge of R795 is levied for rentals terminating in excess of 150 kilometres from the original rental branch.
CROSS BORDER ONE WAYS (contact Cape Spirit™ before booking)
South Africa to Swaziland - R1000
South Africa to Botswana - R1500
South Africa to Namibia - R5000
South Africa to Lesotho - R1000
No vehicles may be left in Mozambique and Zambia
Always drive on the left hand side of the road.
It is compulsory to wear seat belts at all times.
Urban Areas (residential and town) - 60 km/h
Rural Areas - 100 km/h
Highways - 120 km/h
The recommended speed limit for travelling on gravel roads is 40 - 50 km/h
Contact Europcar South Africa on the emergency toll free number 0800 011 344 OR 0800 118 898 OR 27 (0) 11 479 4000 OR 27 (0)11 574 1000
Client is not to replace or repair any vehicle parts unless authorised by Europcar South Africa in writing.
WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT OF ACCIDENTS AND OR THEFT
In the event or accident or theft the renter must –
1. Contact Europcar South Africa immediately on 0800 011 344 OR 0800 118 898 OR 011 479 4000 OR
27 (0)11 574 1000
2. Make a full report at the nearest Police Station within 24 hours where an accident has occurred and within 6 hours in case of theft. A Police Case Number must be obtained
Renters are not permitted to replace or repair any vehicle parts unless authorised by Europcar in writing.
In the event of loss or damage Europcar reserves the right to bill the renter for such loss or damage regardless of whether or not the renter has signed the post inspection or claim form.
Europcar South Africa cannot be held accountable for any Service Providers service failures.
Clients do not qualify for Frequent Flyer miles on Tour Operator rates.
Government taxes are included in the rates.
At most petrol stations fuel may not be paid for by Credit Card.
TOLL ROADS – South Africa
Toll Costs range from ZAR 2 to ZAR 100. Renter must ensure that they have South African currency available as toll roads are found on most of the major routes. Only some tolls are payable by credit card.
GPS RENTAL SOUTH AFRICA
GPS units are available at all EUROPCAR branches in South Africa. The GPS unit may be collected from and returned to any Europcar Car Hire Branch in South Africa. This unit plugs into the vehicle’s cigarette lighter point and is operated through a touch screen. Units are supplied in personalised Europcar carry bags with Quick Reference Guide on how to use. 48 hours notice is required for reservations in remote areas.
GPS Rental cost is R 79 per day (include 14% VAT). Rentals are
subject to an excess of R 1 500 in the event of loss or damage.Credit Card and ID / Passport compulsory, minimum age 21 years.
If you require a GPS please request this in the final step of your reservation with Europcar through Cape Spirit™ by ticking the GPS box.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH APPEAR ON THE RENTAL AGREMEENT
This agreement is between THE CUSTOMER (referred to as "you") and Europcar (referred to as "we/us").
In this agreement, except where the context indicates otherwise:
1.1. "BROCHURE" means the pamphlets published by us containing our current tariffs from time to time, including Rates Sheets published by us, which are available on request; (this is the rates referred to in the online reservation system of Cape Spirit™ for Europcar)
1.2”THE PASSPORT” means the booklet marked Europcar Passport which contains important information, but it does not form part of this rental agreement.
1.3 "THE CUSTOMER" means jointly and severally, the signatory hereto and any person on whose behalf the signatory signs this agreement;
1.4 "DAMAGES" (in relation to the VEHICLE) includes our expenditure in towing, transporting, storing the VEHICLE, the difference between the pre and post accident value in the case were a VEHICLE is uneconomical to repair, repairing any damage caused to the VEHICLE from the time of delivery to you and until the return to us, replacing parts or accessories (excluding normal wear and tear) and paying an expert to inspect damage and report thereon.
1.5 "EXTENDED PERIOD" means any period after the RETURN DATE requested by you and agreed to by us.
1.6 "RENTAL PERIOD" means the period commencing on delivery of the VEHICLE under clause 4.2 and ending on the RETURN DATE or at the end of the EXTENDED PERIOD, if applicable;
1.7 "RETURN DATE" means the date stated on the face hereof on which the VEHICLE must be returned by you to us;
1.8 "VEHICLE" means the vehicle referred to on the face hereof and the keys of the said vehicle or any substitution in terms hereof.
1.9 “PERSON” includes any juristic and natural person, the singular includes the plural and one gender includes the other were applicable
1. All notices in terms hereof shall be given to you at the address set out on the face hereof. Any notice posted to you shall be deemed to be received 7 days after posting, unless you prove the contrary.
2. You consent to the Magistrate's Court jurisdiction in respect of any action instituted by us in connection with this agreement and agree that we may in our discretion institute action in any High Court division in South Africa having jurisdiction, to which jurisdiction you consent.
3. This is the entire agreement and no variation or cancellation shall be valid unless in writing and signed by you and we save as provided in the brochure.
4. We may claim and recover from you on demand all costs and expenses incurred by us in consequence, directly or indirectly, of any breach by you of this agreement, including attorney-and-own-client costs, collection commission and any costs of tracing you or the VEHICLE.
5. A provision of this agreement which is invalid or unenforceable for any reason shall be severable from the rest of this agreement and shall not affect the validity thereof.
6. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
7. By your signature hereto, you accept all the charges charged by us in terms of this agreement, including any charges relating to loss and damage to the VEHICLE.
If you plan to hire more than one car, more than one rental:
Please note that the excess authorisation hold / deposit on your credit
card may usually take 4 - 14 working
days to be released back onto your credit card after the end of the
rental (for the funds to show as available again) - this timeframe depends on your Bank / Credit Card company. (The car hire company release / reverse the deposit hold / block immediately when you return the car, but there may be delays with your Bank to process the cancellation of the hold from your credit card) If you hire more than one car at different locations after each other, please ensure that you have enough funds available
on your credit card for the second rental's deposit authorisation to be
processed, while awaiting the first deposit authorisation to be
released back onto your credit card by your Bank (funds to show as
available again on your credit card) as each rental branch act independently from one other.
Please also contact your Bank / Credit Card company immediately after
the release of the first authorisation hold by the Car hire company
(when returning the first car) to release / cancel the hold from your
credit card immediately to avoid any delays. Please note that we cannot
take responsibility if your Bank / Credit Card company delays the
release of the authorisation hold onto your credit card, as this is
totally out of our control. Alternatively please choose our classic plus cover for all your rentals where the deposit is much lower. Please contact Cape Spirit if you are unsure.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Should you agree to hire a vehicle from Europcar South Africa, this indicates compliance with the above policies and regulations. Our policies have been compiled in accordance with South African laws, and with the principles of safe driving in mind. We trust that you will have a safe, pleasant travel experience with Europcar South Africa.
Booking a Car through Cape Spirit™
The relationship between the renter and Cape Spirit™ Travel is for reserving the car at the requested destination and rental supplier. Cape Spirit's responsibility is limited to issuing the reservation voucher properly, in order to make a connection between the renter and the rental supplier at the competitive quoted rate. Should the renter not receive the booking voucher within 5 minutes after making the reservation, the renter has to contact Cape Spirit™ immediately. Cape Spirit™ will assist the renter with any booking enquiries before, during and after the reservation.
Upon collection of the car, the renter will sign a new contract with the rental supplier. Cape Spirit™ Travel will do its utmost to assist and provide a solution in case of any problem the renter encounters with the rental supplier.
Any claim against the rental supplier should be forwarded to the rental supplier directly. The jurisdiction location for claims against the rental supplier will be the country where the rental took place.
The rental supplier has the right to deny a car from anyone who does not comply with the above terms and conditions.
The renter should request a copy of the final rental agreement when returning the car, and keep it for future queries.
Accepting the voucher and applying it states your agreement to the above terms and conditions.